Your privacy is important to sarathemidwife.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that sarathemidwife.com collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
As a medical practice, we are bound by federal privacy laws, HIPAA, and we are committed to maintaining your private information private. We will never sell any information you give us, including, but not limited to, your contact information.
Personal information collection
sarathemidwife.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of using the website services (including medical information)
- any other information that you send to sarathemidwife.com
Using personal information
sarathemidwife.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you occasional marketing communications from our site, mostly in the form of useful articles about your health.
Where sarathemidwife.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, sarathemidwife.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
sarathemidwife.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
sarathemidwife.com will store all the personal information you provide.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
sarathemidwife.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by using the Contact us form on our website.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.